Starting life as a coffee mill manufacturer, developing grinders and the like, French automobile giant Peugeot has grown into a very popular motoring brand across the Channel. In fact, Peugeot now holds the title of second largest automaker in the whole of Europe, and it’s easy to see why: highly practical and often cost-effective to run, these cars are ideal for everyday life. And as a Peugeot owner, you’d be wise to protect yourself as well as your car with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
Taking out a Peugeot warranty with us promises greater flexibility, more peace of mind, and an opportunity to get extra value from your coverage. Even our most basic level of protection affords you a lot of control, with no burden on your bank account. One thing’s for certain: you can trust MotorEasy to provide the warranty you need.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Peugeot?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Peugeot manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Peugeot manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Peugeot Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Peugeot reliability index data:
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Peugeot means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Peugeot range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Peugeot’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I get a Peugeot Warranty Quote?
For a free Peugeot warranty quote, visit our quote page. You’ll be asked to fill in your registration number. This is enough to get you started giving us the info we need for accurate estimates. After supplying the necessary details, your quote will appear for confirmation in a matter of moments.
As an alternative, you’re more than welcome to give us a call on freephone 0800 131 0001 to find out which Peugeot warranty is right for you before finalising – we’d be delighted to talk things through and point you in the best direction for your circumstances.
Recent Paid Repairs: Peugeot
Despite being the perfect day-to-day car for people who want a bit of everything, your Peugeot can end up costing more than just money if something goes wrong with it unexpectedly. To help you get your head around common Peugeot repair costs, we’ve put together the following guide:
- 207: Recently, the rack-and-pinion mechanism in two separate 207s needed restoring. One that came in totalled £1,515.29, the other £1,165.20. It’s best for both your car and your bank balance if you take out a comprehensive Peugeot warranty with MotorEasy, to avoid such heavy financial burdens.
- 3008: We do tend to see a lot of gearbox-related issues in this kind of car. For instance, problems with the control unit of one model meant the owner was charged £1,312.46 to put right. Fortunately, a comprehensive warranty with MotorEasy ensures you’re properly covered if something like this goes wrong with your car.
- 308: Replacing the turbocharger is a common repair we need to make to this particular model. We recently saw a repair for £654, which may not sound like much at face value, but it's an expense you definitely don't need. Save yourself the hassle and the cash by taking out a comprehensive Peugeot warranty with MotorEasy that’ll safeguard your car against unexpected repair costs such as these.
- 5008: On one occasion, the clutch in two separate 5008s needed work. The cheapest was £702.98, while the most expensive came to £1,547.05. To protect both your car and your bank balance, take out a comprehensive Peugeot warranty with MotorEasy.
- 4007: In this kind of car, we tend to see a lot of shaft-related faults. For example, restoring the crankshaft rear seal in one model meant the owner was charged £750. A comprehensive Peugeot warranty with MotorEasy properly covers you and your car if something like this goes wrong.
- RCZ: A common repair we make to this particular model is the cylinder head gasket. One ended up costing £888, which is an expense you don't want. By taking out a comprehensive Peugeot warranty with MotorEasy, you’ll safeguard your car against unexpected repair costs.